Hungry Bunney en
Homemade lemonade with cranberries and bottoms up!!
When God gives you lemons, what do you do? You make lemonade of course! But, not just any old lemonade! You’ll make a kick ass lemonade with a deep reddish pink color, a lemonade that will amaze your crowd, your guests and even you! With this lemonade you’ll want to open your refrigerator door just to admire how gorgeous it is.
If pink is the new black, Chalandri and Marilou Pantaki – our new Martha Stewart – makes lemonade our new tea. Now that the temperatures have reached their peak, you don’t want to serve your guests a boring black tea, but a refreshing, colorful lemonade with a twist. Our lemonade has delicious ruby red cranberries, and that makes all the difference in the world!
Homemade lemonade with cranberries
For: 8-10 prs, Prep Time: 10′
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Juice of 10-12 lemons (approx. 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 lemons in thin slices
- 2 lime in cubes
- 2 Lt wates
- 1 bunch of spearmint
1) Mix the sugar and half the water in a small saucepan and put it to boil until the sugar melts.
2) Put in refrigerator to cool completely, for about half an hour..
3) Stir in lemon juice, cranberry juice and remaining water.
4) Place in pot, add 20 mint leaves, lemon and lime and serve with ice.
5) Keep in refrigerator for two days.
Tip: Put a flower in your hair along with your best smile when serving this exquisite treat and you’ll get the award for best host! Mark my words!