Salt & Pepper
The Mystery Burger
A burger filled with mystery… A unique, colourful, tasty burger. For this burger you will make everything from scratch, beginning from the patty to the sauce. You’ll love it, you’ll adore it, you’ll go nuts!! The Mystery Burger came to Madame Ginger’s #BurgerWeek and it will not disappoint you. Our Mystery Burger will become your ultimate favourite burger!
Yup, you got it! Our burger today is a Thai Salmon Burger… A fluffy patty of fresh salmon with seasonings ( which is easily made in your multimixer) a mayonnaise sauce with avocado ( again use your multimixer ) bean sprouts, BRAVA Sweet & Sour sauce for extra Thai flavour, some lettuce to cool it off, and radishes for a little pizzaz! You saw how it’s made, so here is the recipe!
Salmon Thai Burger
Portions: 2, Prep time: 20’, Cooking time: 8’, Standby time: 30’
Ingredients for Salmon Patty
- 400gr. fresh salmon
- ½ a bunch of chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup of coriander, finely chopped
- ½ a red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 fresh onion, finely chopped
- ½ a cup of all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 2 spoonfuls of olive oil
- 2 spoonfuls of roasted sesame seeds
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
Ingredients for the Burger
- 2 Brioche buns
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 150gr. of BRAVA mayonnaise
- ½ an avocado, cubed
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 4 radishes cut in thin slices
- Sweet & Sour BRAVA sauce
1. Remove the skin from the salmon and cut in pieces. Place it in the multimixer along with the olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice, and puree.
2. Place the salmon in a large bowl and add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the salmon from the fridge and make two large patties.
4. Place a nonstick pan on the stove and let it heat up well. Place the salmon burgers and fry for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Meanwhile get the Avocado Maya ready! Add the mayonnaise, the lime juice, the avocado, salt and pepper.
6. Puree well until mixture becomes nice n’ creamy. Add salt, pepper or lime juice if needed. Add the chives.
7. As soon as you remove the salmon patties from the frypan, place the buns on the pan, face down, until they get a nice golden brown colour.
Fix your burger as you like and enjoy! And remember, a burger is to be eaten juicy, sloppy, and dripping all over!